Cloud Storage in Tulsa
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other. Organizations no longer manage their files in the physical world. Filing cabinets have been replaced by a more affordable and secure way to store files and data—digitally.
What Exactly is the Cloud?
An often over-complicated concept, the cloud is simply a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The cloud is utilized when an individual stores their photos or music in the cloud rather than on their personal device. Organizations choose to use the cloud to affordably store thousands of records, or when they need to give everyone in the company access to certain documents.
The hosting company is responsible for maintaining the servers and ensuring that its users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Tulsa, OK?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Oklahoma Organization
Ready to start using the cloud at your Tulsa business. Call us at (918) 856-3564 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a safe and reliable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.